September 13th, 2010
As a customer-oriented company, we do our best to provide the best service to our clients. In most cases there are no problems, but every once in a while little stumbles do get in a way when choosing a right product for the existent situation. There is a series of questions asked prior to recommending a product.
- Oh, my God, you have to help me! I’m going to have a drug test at my job! And I think I might fail!
- When is your test?
- Oh, it’s tomorrow, in the morning! I need something fast! I cannot fail this drug test!
- We can overnight it to you, so you would have plenty of time to use it. What toxins is it for?
- Egh… do you have something that works for everything?
- Generally, all the products that we carry work for any kind of toxins, but some kits include specific home-test devices that check for only certain substance.
- I’m kind of embarrassed to say… I don’t do drugs, but I guess you’ve heard everything before… It was roofies, and I didn’t know it until after I consumed them… Well, you know the deal…
- How long has it been since you took it?
- It was last weekend, so… three days ago.
- Ok, well, flunitrazepam or rohypnol is a type of benzodiazepine that does not stay in your body – along with other “club drugs” it can only be detected within first 72 hours and only when the test is specifically for that substance. In your situation, when it is a standard employment test, you should be fine on your own.
- Are you sure? I’d rather not risk it.
- Well, a detox drink will not hurt you in any way…
Sometimes we need a double assurance that everything will go according to plan. Drug metabolites are tricky things, and with all the variety of them out there it’s better to be safe than sorry, but on the other hand a little education could save you from stressing out.